Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 18 April 2012

Back from my hols.....

Hi I'm back from my hols

As you can see we all had a great time!

This my first attemp at scrapping - hopefully I will soon get the hang of it!

Hope you are all well, I'm feeling much better but COLD!  Thanks for all your thoughtful comments and visits, I really do appreciate your good wishes. 







4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Looks like you had a warm and wonderful time! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Aquarius said...

Welcome back and a lovely scrapbook page to remember the holiday. You are right it is so cold and also very wet here at the mo.

Jackie said...

What a wonderful first Ikki, looks like you will get into scrapping very easily :o)
Jackie xx

Twiglet said...

Good to see you back. Looks like you had a great time. Fab scrapbook pages.