Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Saturday 25 June 2011

A video to watch!

Want to learn how to make a background for your stamping?  Pop over to Glenda's blog and watch her video.  This is not to be missed! 


5 comments:

Aquarius said...

That video is well worth ten minutes of anyone's time!!

Sheree said...

Wonderful video! Highly recommended!

Roger said...

Nice video and i enjoyed this.
zoekmachine optimalisatie

Pat Morgan said...

Just found your blog browsing around looking for best ways to use my new machine.. Loved tour sample cards.. Could you tell me I can use folder straight to my card or will have to to use a piece of card stock and glue to card etc.. I don't want to try it and break machine if it proves to thick

Regards Pat Morgan

Karen said...

Thanks for the link Ikki - always well worth watching Glenda whatever she's doing!!! A bit like you really......... lol