Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 20 April 2011

Chocolate Baroque - Teeny weeny Meadow

Gosh how quickly the time goes when you're busy crafting....I have just finished this months DT samples, and found a minute to drop by my own blog! 

This card is from my DT samples from January   - I know a lot of crafters have purchased these mini stamps and I'm sure you will find them very useful and so interesting to work with.


The decorative paper is from the CB (EI)Simple Elegance range, over stamped with the same tree as the focal image. I used a circle to mask off for the moon, colour with distress inks and stamped the image in black.  The bird is a Marianne Creatable die call Bird on a Branch - very original name!

ikki

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is great and the colours work really well. Love these teeny stamps.

Paula (PEP) said...

This is a beauty & I see that Marianne Creatable in a completely different light now. I've just got the Mini stamp sets so am looking forward to using those.
Paula (PEP)

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card, I also like the stamps they are on my wish list.Hugs x chrisB

Merry said...

This is so lovely Eileen...what wonderful colours and love the layout.

mitch1066 said...

ooh that is lovely!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just nice and simple Ikki but very beautiful! love those stamps!
Shaz in oz.x