Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Sunday 6 February 2011

Tag Award

This week has been full of surprises because I have received not one, not two but THREE of the above awards  from three lovely crafters who all decided in the same week it was time to tag me!  
Val

Karen

Kathleen

To you all my thanks for thinking that I deserved this award - it's always nice to receive recognition from follow crafters so you have all made my week making the Cupboard one of your faviourite blogs!

In accepting this award, I must agree to the following:

1) Decide if you will accept the award, and if you do, create a post on your blog and show the 'Favourite Blog' badge with pride.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and let them know if you accept the award or not.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag. Add a link to these blogs in your post and give them the good news.

Now I can pass it on....?????.....so many blogging friends!!!!!.....but I have to choose 3/5 blogs to tag and since the object of this award  is to promote little-known blogs to a wider audience so you will also be able to see their talented work, I have chosen:
  
Miranda is a member of the design team  for Elusive Images - she live in Holland and loves her Bug!  Her blog will not be familiar to many, but her artwork is outstanding: her colouring is brill - drop by see for yourself!
Paula. Paula is an a fab blogging friend and is so supportive of others dispite her own health problems that if you don't know her - you should! Mind you, be warned when you visit - take a cuppa with you whilst you read of her exploits!
Sharon I love the way Sharon can uses buttons for embellishments and I know what a generous and kind crafter she is in her work for various charities.

Thanks again ladies for honouring me with this award, I really do appreciate your support - as I've said before - the Cupboard would be a lonely place without you all! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for this award Ikki... I am honoured to be on your shortlist... well actually - I'm chuffed to bits!!!

I have a couple of awards I really need to blog - I could do with writing two blog posts per day with all the stuff i've been up to - but I spend too much time reading e-mails LOL!!!

Thanks again, take care

Paula x x x

Sharon said...

Thanks very much for the award, Ikki. I'll get it on my blog soon :o)