Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Day

Hi everyone, well here we are in 2011 and I hope you are all in good spirits, and not suffering from any left over from last nights festivities. Are you ready to get going with your 2011 crafting - wonder if like me you will be trying something new?  I have only made one resolution and that is to use some of my stash!  Although, having said that, one of the things I need to do today is place an order for something that I want to try this year! 

From the messages I have received there are quite a lot of new owners of machines visiting the Cupboard and I send you a warm welcome.  When you get new crafting goodies, the one thing you want is to get going, and you will find plenty to read and try in the Cupboard!  I know from my own and friends experiences with die cutting and embossing that you are going to really enjoy your journey learning new techniques and producing artwork that will not only impress your family and friends, but will also give you much satisfaction, but beware if you're really get bitten by the Bug you will be well and truely bittened and want more and more folders and dies!

Many of you have become friends and I love hearing from you.  You have helped me to keep the Cupboard doors open with your support and I want to say a very BIG thank you.   Without visitors and your encouragement I think it highly likely that I would have run out of steam a long time ago.   As it is, my intentions are to continue to find new ways of showing off the Bug's capabilities, so I'm off to place my order and I'll be back tomorrow.

Enjoy your day and my very best wishes to all for your good health, happiness and lots of crafting in 2011.

 

6 comments:

Annie said...

Happy New Year and thank you so much for all you do.
Ann xxx

Scrapcat 1 said...

Happy New Year Ikki thanks for all the inspiration and looking for more this year

chrissy xx said...

Happy New Year!
Looking forward to what you come up with this year.
Chrissyxx

Christine B. said...

Happy New Year Ikki, love visiting your blog, always fantastic inspiration. Thank you so much. Hugs x ChrisB

Shoshi said...

Happy New Year, Ikki, and thank you so much for all your wonderful ongoing inspiration which has helped us all so much! Like you, I've got plans to do some new things this year!

Happy crafting in 2011.
Shoshi

Unknown said...

Happy New Year - Its my anniversary as a year ago I first came to your blog got excited hpped to goodness knows where - came back here then clicked the button in the top right corner that said 'create blog' or something like that... its all your fault LOL.

Hope you are both well.

Paula x x x