Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 1 September 2010

WOYWW

Hi there, and happy lst of September to you on yet another WOYWW day!

My desk is looking a bit messy (for me)!  I was having an enjoyable play with printing papers from my new Artylicious CD which is a new area for me, and was then was sidetracked by bowls matches and an urge to reorganize myself.  So I turned by back on my desk, remembering to put the lids on the inkpads and my cutting knife away (I'm trying to train myself because I do forget sometimes) and removed myself to the other end of the room in my PC corner.  I've made a start on my new labelling system for the Cupboard and will update you tomorrow.  But, my paper project remains uptouch until ??? I support get another urge to turn round the other way and find my desk again!

If you're reading this and wondering what its all about, you will find the link on my sidebar to Julia's What's on your workdesk Wednesday, come over and join us. Have a fun day wherever it takes you or whatever you are doing.

19 comments:

Annie said...

Ooer a new labelling scheme? That sounds fun. Look forward to seeing what you've come up with tomorrow :-)
A x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

New Labeling system........sounds intriguing!!!

Have fun organising.....xx

Tracey said...

That's not messy, just work in progress, love the punched edges and have decided to joing the Graphicus Guild and will do it through your heart, just cannot decide which stamp set to get, but did buy lol. Hope you have a lovely Wednesday too.
xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah, you and I definitely have differing definitions for mess! Love those 2 dies, very pretty.

Julia Dunnit said...

We definitely work to different definitions of messy! Love those two rectangular die, shall be looking out for your finished ideas for those.

Sue said...

Hi Ikki
lovely creative desk, oh i have moments of printing loads of digi papers out,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

JoZart Designs said...

You sparkle and shine( as it says on the reel) with your new organisation and your working space! Thanks for the snoop,
JoZarty x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Did I reach the right desk? You really DID create a mess this week. Those two new dies are pretty, too. I have not heard of that CD, so it's always fun to learn about something new. Great that you have started your labeling. Then you can show us your system all proper and organized.

Cath Wilson said...

Great to see some work in progress but we need to see MORE MESS!!!! Happy WOYWW! Cath x

cheryl said...

just looks like work in progress to me,interesting about the labelling system,love cheryl xx

nerllybird said...

Definitely differing definitions? Julia must have her new teeth in, lol!

Helen said...

Mess? Each to his (her) own I guess.

Cath said...

That to me if not untidy just work in progress.

Cathx

Carola Bartz said...

Your view of "messy" is definitely different from mine. I like the papers on the upper left, they're beautiful.

Joey said...

Hi Ikki

I love that we all address mess differently! lol, yours is a very tidy mess lol.

Joey.x

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh I love labelling systems - you will have to post more now! and that desk looks tidy compared to mine!

Anonymous said...

I now have this really silly vision of you whizzing across the room on an office chair on wheels alternating between the craft desk and the computer! Love the stuff on your desk.

Hugs
Brenda

Morti said...

Your current project is looking fab - can't wait to see the finished article!

Phree said...

Lovely busy desk, those bits you're working on look intriguing.