Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 30 April 2010

Hi, I managed to finish my card, but unfortunately the light is very poor today - so a not so good picture, but thought I'd post anyway.  Where has the sun gone?  We've had grey skies all day and lots of rain! 

Nestabilities - Labels 4 and Doodle parts
Papers: Basic Grey
Image and sentiment:  Creative Expressions - Birds and Swirls

Now I'm off to celebrate Dave's birthday  in Northumbria where we'll be meeting our daughter and family.
Pity the weather forecast is wet and cold, but hopefully they will be wrong, but then again it is May Bank Holiday!
Whatever you're doing, have fun and enjoy....I'll back on Monday to show you what was in the Black Box!

6 comments:

PepPop said...

What a great card. I must show it to OH the next time he asks why I keep all the little scraps of things and not throw them in the bin. Jaqui x

My name is Andie said...

Great card I've been following your blog since I bought my BUG
Thanks for all the info

Merry said...

Love how your card turned out. It was fun watching it grow. Hope you have a wonderful celebration.

Unknown said...

Pretty!!

Unknown said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

super card Ikki... love the techniques...

Paula x x x