Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 9 April 2010

Friday's Followers Gallery

Today the card I'm putting into the FG is actually a picture of 6 cards. They are the result of teamwork, guts and determination and I think there's also a lot of love about!

Some of you may have seen these cards on Paula's Paper Playground, and will know of Paula's recent op and the trauma of the last few months.  When I saw her directing operations from behind the camera, it made me happy to think that working together was getting them through a very tough time!  I know you will all send them your best wishes.


here are the cards
and here is Cuttler hubby Darren, nicely captured on film by Camera Director Paula.  Nice Cuttling Darren, you are my Cuttler of the Week.    Best wishes to you both.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ikki, I don't know what to say... apart from i'm both honoured and flattered that you chose me and Darren to feature in your feature (LOL)...

He was surprised and suspicious when I took the picture and I'm glad to say that we won't be falling out over the bug! however, like you said - needs must and he really has been a trouper and a great carer following my surgery... in sickness and in health has been really tested!!! He did also do some measuring and scoring on my Ultimate Pro, but the cuttlebug was the help i really needed as I didn't have the upper body strenght to hold it and turn the handle (as Darren is demonstrating!).

Thank you once again for showing US... hopefully something to look back on with fondness and humour rather than my frustration at my current limitations.... onwards and upwards.

Paula x x x

Max said...

Lovely cards and great teamwork!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx