Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 9 February 2010

Thoughts for Tuesday

How relevant is this saying to us:



Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than
 dream: work.

William Arthur Ward
more famous quotes

I felt this quote so appropriate to Crafters,

We belong to Forums and we also participate in discussions and enter challenges.

We do more than care: we help as I know from my Breast Screening Appeal - with your help I have now raised £310.

We do more than believe: we practice our skills.

We do more than be fair: we are kind and supportive visiting and encouraging  our crafting friends.

Do more than forgive - forget ???  Well I hope not!

We do more than dream - we work - check out WOYWW on Wednesday you will see what creative work is going on!


3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Great post Ikki, lovely quote and I agree, could have been written with us in mind! See you tomorow then!

SpookysCraftyMess said...

I think the words are perfect for all the luvly crafters I know, and your Bugsy site is the best. hugs xx

Anonymous said...

SO true, great quote!