Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 15 December 2009

Spellbinders - Shapeabilities Create a Flake 2

On a very grey day I have a bright, cheerful card for you made with gorgeous paper and the Create a Flake die.
For the card:
Spellbinder Create a Flake Dies
5.l/2" x 5.1/2" Card
paper
Gems

Having covered the front of the card with your paper, (I continue the paper over to the back for a neat finish), you are ready to make your flake
Such a pretty and useful die!  You can use all 5 dies together or on their own.  They emboss well, and on this card had another use - cut-outs.


So, you not only decorate the front, but also the inside.  Cool!

Another quick, but impressive Christmas card, courtesy of the Spellbinder's Flake.  Not forgetting the lovely paper which I managed to cut into for once!  Alas my stash is now minus one, but on the bright side I can buy another to replace it!!   Always look on the bright side - sounds a good motto for 2010!!!  I will try - what about you?

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

How do you keep coming up with new ideas? Here's another great one!
Chrissie

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Eileen, I love how you cut the snowflakes on the front of the card